CM1106SL-NS Super Low Power NDIR CO2 Sensor
- Condition: New
- Product Code: CM1106SL-NS
- Availability: In Stock
CM1106SL-NS is a super low power consumption, high performance NDIR battery-powered CO2 sensor, which can be used to detect CO2 concentration of indoor air by adopting advanced non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology. It is ideally suited for HVAC industry, detecting units with battery operation, portable instruments, etc.
- Super low power consumption
- UART and I2C communication available
- Long-term stability, long lifespan (>15 years)
- Temperature calibration within whole measurement range
- Auto-calibration, no need of maintenance
- Small and compact, easy to install
- Wide supply voltage range enables variety of battery options
- Adjustable measurement cycle by host
- ABC setting by host
|Accuracy||± (50ppm+5% of reading) (Note 1)
± (50ppm+3% of reading) (Note 2)
|Working current||74uA (1 minute as measurement cycle)
37uA (2 minutes as measurement cycle, default in the sensor)
|Installation||Waterproof breathable film upwards|
Note 1: In normal IAQ applications, accuracy is defined with 10°C-35°C, 0-85%RH. ±(50ppm+5% of reading) could be achieved under continuous power supply mode, with 4s as working cycle and moving average based on 24 data.
Note 2: In normal IAQ applications, accuracy is defined with 10°C-35°C, 0-85%RH. When the sensor is under single measurement mode (controlled power supply by host), the sensor reading output is without moving average. The defined accuracy ±(50ppm+3% of reading) is based on data moving average ≥ 5 and range of 400~2000ppm.
Full specifications available in the datasheet: CM1106SL-NS.pdf